South Australia Strategic Plan Online Consultations - Acceptable Use Policy
By joining this community, you agree to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy when posting material on the site including complying with Facebook Terms and Conditions when entering this site through Facebook*.
To make it a constructive environment for all, we’ve outlined below what you should and shouldn’t do on this website.
By posting material to this website you agree to the following:
- Share my ideas and opinions, comment on others’ ideas and make the most of this opportunity to have my say on the future of SA.
- Only submit posts on my own behalf, and will not impersonate another person.
- I will ask questions about the South Australia’s Strategic Plan and clarify anything with the moderator.
- Make sure I have permission from an appropriate authority to post anything on the website including photos of other people, videos, art works and articles.
- Only make contributions that I know to be true and do not include any misleading or deceptive material.
- Use language that is not offensive, insulting or threatening.
- Only post material on the website that is suitable for anyone to view, including young children. I will keep it G-rated.
- Only post material once to the website and will not send multiple copies or versions.
- Keep my private details private and will not post my email address, contact details or private information on this website.
- Keep the private details of others private and will not post anyone else’s private email address or contact details, nor impersonate anyone else or falsely represent someone.
- Stay on topic – my contributions to the website will be relevant to the topic and/or discussion.
- Agree that South Australia’s Strategic Plan website and the South Australian Government assume no responsibility and have no liability for inaccurate, offensive or inappropriate content on the site and have no obligation to modify or remove inaccurate, offensive or inappropriate content.
- Report any content on the Wiki that is inaccurate, offensive or inappropriate.
- Acknowledge that the website administrators have no obligation to monitor or resolve disputes between me and other users.
- Agree that my email address will be retained if I post on this website.
- I understand that by commenting on this website, I am involved in the consultation to update South Australia's Strategic Plan ("the Plan"). I have given the Department of Premier and Cabinet ("the DPC") my name and contact details to use for the purpose of ongoing communications with me regarding government policy. I consent to that use by the DPC, or another State Government Department, or statutory body.
I Will Not
- Use the website to abuse, stalk, harass or threaten others.
- Incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or other personal characteristics.
- Use the website to conduct any illegal activity or encourage any illegal activity or depict nudity, or in any way any obscene, violent, harassing, sexually explicit or other objectionable subject matter.
- Use the website for any purpose that could be defamatory, or abusive including any material that is indecent or libellous or in any way prevents others from enjoying the website.
- Contribute material to the website that contains or links to any commercial advertising material.
The South Australian Government does not necessarily support or condone all discussions on this website. The website administrators:
- Will remove defamatory comments where they are identified. We will assess all reports of inappropriate comments and respond accordingly.
It is the responsibility of individuals to ensure that the information provided when signing up to Facebook is truthful and accurate and that individuals abide by the conditions set out in the Facebook Terms and Conditions.